When my furnace went out, I called Platinum Plus Heating and air conditioning, and they came right over to see what was wrong with it. They explained every step they took to fix the problem and made sure that I had a new furnace before they left. This company was so good that I am thinking of switching my furnace to them.
I had a great experience with this company. They were always on time and kept my house warm. I would recommend them to anyone.
I can't say enough good things about Platinum Plus Heating and Air Conditioning. Travis , the owner, is a real professional. We just moved to the area with my wife, and we've been looking for an HVAC company for a few months. I called Travis after hours, and he answered all my questions and explained everything to me in detail. He then came out to see us that same
Our team at Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing superior air conditioning maintenance services for our customers. Our team of experienced technicians are trained in all aspects of AC repair and can provide a wide range of repairs, from simple tune-ups to major system overhauls. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment.
Our technicians can help you figure out what’s wrong with your cooling system, like if it doesn’t blow cool air or makes too much noise when it’s running. Then, we’ll give you repair options that are made to fit your needs and budget. In addition, we offer preventive maintenance services which include changing filters, cleaning
If you are a homeowner in Jacksonville, Florida, we would be happy to provide our top-notch AC maintenance service to you. We know that during the hot summer months, it’s important to have a well-maintained air conditioning system if you want to be comfortable. Our technicians can come out and assess your system, identifying any potential problems and offering solutions that fit your budget and time. We also offer services such as changing filters, cleaning coils and inspecting for potential future problems.
It is very important to keep your HVAC system properly serviced and maintained. This will ensure that it runs at peak efficiency, saving you money on energy costs. Additionally, regular maintenance can help prevent costly repairs and breakdowns in the future. Having your system cleaned and checked regularly also makes sure that there are no problems with the air quality, like mold or mildew. Lastly, regular maintenance can help you figure out if your system’s parts are worn out and need to be replaced before they become big problems.
At Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning, we take pride in providing the best hvac systems services in Jacksonville, Florida. Our experienced technicians are committed to providing top-quality service for our customers. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and get your air conditioning system running smoothly again.
At Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning, we take pride in providing the best AC maintenance services in Jacksonville, Florida. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment and keep your air conditioning system running smoothly.
Does your air conditioner no longer seem to be doing its job? If so, it might be time for a replacement. Here are some of the signs that you should watch out for:
1. Strange noises coming from your AC unit
2. Leaking water or ice buildup around your outdoor condenser
3. Low airflow from your vents
4. High energy bills
5. Unpleasant odors coming from your air vents
6. Inadequate cooling in some areas of your home or office
7. Your AC unit is more than 10 years old
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, contact Platinum Plus Heating and Air Conditioning right away. We can give your air conditioner maintenance in Jacksonville FL full checkup to see if it needs to be fixed or replaced. Check out all our other AC Services in Jacksonville, Florida
During the hot summer months, your air conditioning unit is one of the most important things in your home. But how do you know when to get a new air conditioner? Here are some signs that maybe it’s time to upgrade:
1. Your energy bills have steadily been going up. If it costs you more and more to run your air conditioner, it might be time to get a new, more efficient one.
2. It’s been around for more than 10 years. Most air conditioners will last between 10 and 15 years. If yours is getting old, it might be time to get a new one.
3. The unit isn’t cooling your house as well as it used to. If your home isn’t as cool as it used to be, your air conditioner may be working harder than it needs to and using more energy than it should. This could mean that you need to get a new one.
4. You’ve been getting repairs done often. If you’ve been spending more and more money on fixing your air conditioner, it may be cheaper in the long run to just buy a new one.