Platinum Plus Heating and Air Conditioning is an expert at installing and replacing air conditioners in both homes and businesses in the Jacksonville area. Our team of highly trained, experienced professionals knows everything there is to know about AC systems, and we only use top-of-the-line tools to make sure that your unit works at its best. We can even help you choose the most energy-efficient and cost-effective system for your home or business. Get in touch for more information about our AC installation and replacement services.
The way we install your new air conditioner is meant to make sure that it works at its best right from the start. We do everything that needs to be done to make sure the ductwork is the right size and installed correctly. We also make sure that any existing ductwork is in line with local codes and rules. Also, our technicians have a good eye for detail, so they can make sure that every part of the installation is done right.
If your existing AC system is no longer working properly, our professionals can replace it with a new energy-efficient model. We will help you choose the right size and type of unit to match your needs and budget, while providing all the necessary information you need to make an informed decision. Not only will your new AC system be more efficient, but it will also save you money on energy bills in the long run.
No matter what type of AC installation or replacement needs you have, our experienced team can handle the job. We are proud to offer reliable air conditioning services to people in Jacksonville and the surrounding area. Contact us today to get a free estimate for your project. We look forward to working with you!
Does your air conditioner no longer seem to be doing its job? If so, it might be time for a replacement. Here are some of the signs that you should watch out for:
1. Strange noises coming from your AC unit
2. Leaking water or ice buildup around your outdoor condenser
3. Low airflow from your vents
4. High energy bills
5. Unpleasant odors coming from your air vents
6. Inadequate cooling in some areas of your home or office
7. Your AC unit is more than 10 years old
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, contact Platinum Plus Heating and Air Conditioning right away. We can give your air conditioner a full checkup to see if it needs to be fixed or replaced.
Platinum Plus Heating and Air Conditioning is a good company to think about if you need a new air conditioner. We have a large selection of air conditioners, including top brands like Samsung and Carrier. We also have a lot of different ways to heat your home, so you can pick the best one for you.
Professionals on our team work hard to provide good service and replacement parts. We’re here to help you find the best air conditioner for your needs at all times. Contact us right away to set up a meeting!
Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning provides the best ac installation and replacement in Jacksonville, FL. Call us right now to get a free quote on your air conditioning needs. Check out all our other AC Services in Jacksonville, Florida
During the hot summer months, your air conditioning unit is one of the most important things in your home. But how do you know when to get a new air conditioner? Here are some signs that maybe it’s time to upgrade:
1. Your energy bills have steadily been going up. If it costs you more and more to run your air conditioner, it might be time to get a new, more efficient one.
2. It’s been around for more than 10 years. Most air conditioners will last between 10 and 15 years. If yours is getting old, it might be time to get a new one.
3. The unit isn’t cooling your house as well as it used to. If your home isn’t as cool as it used to be, your air conditioner may be working harder than it needs to and using more energy than it should. This could mean that you need to get a new one.
4. You’ve been getting repairs done often. If you’ve been spending more and more money on fixing your air conditioner, it may be cheaper in the long run to just buy a new one.