24/7 Emergency Plumber Jacksonville FL
OUR Plumbing Services
When my furnace went out, I called Platinum Plus Heating and air conditioning, and they came right over to see what was wrong with it. They explained every step they took to fix the problem and made sure that I had a new furnace before they left. This company was so good that I am thinking of switching my furnace to them.
I had a great experience with this company. They were always on time and kept my house warm. I would recommend them to anyone.
I can't say enough good things about Platinum Plus Heating and Air Conditioning. Travis , the owner, is a real professional. We just moved to the area with my wife, and we've been looking for an HVAC company for a few months. I called Travis after hours, and he answered all my questions and explained everything to me in detail. He then came out to see us that same
Request A Quote
24/7 Emergency Plumber in Jacksonville FL
If you’re ever faced with a plumbing emergency, it’s important to know who to call. That’s where Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning comes in. We’re here to help you when you need us most, no matter what time of day or night it is. We understand that plumbing emergencies don’t always happen during normal business hours, so we’re available 24/7 to take your call and help you get the help you need.
Fast and Reliable Plumbing Services in Jacksonville FL
At Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning, we’re proud to offer quick and reliable service to our customers. We have years of experience in the plumbing industry and are trained to handle all kinds of plumbing emergencies. Our team is trustworthy, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service. From leaky pipes to clogged drains, we have the experience and expertise to get the job done right.
Affordable Plumbing Solutions for your Jacksonville FL Home
We know that plumbing emergencies can be expensive, so we try to give our customers solutions that won’t break the bank. We offer free estimates on all of our services and will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs and budget. Our team is committed to providing you with quality workmanship at a price that won’t break the bank.
Areas We Serve
Contact us now for AC Maintenance, Repairs, and Special Deals
What to Do in an Emergency Plumbing Situation in Jacksonville FL
If you’re ever faced with a plumbing emergency, it’s important to remain calm and take the right steps to get the help that you need.
Here are a few things you should do in an emergency plumbing situation:
1. Shut off the main water supply to your home or business.
2. Call us at Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning to get help as soon as possible.
3. If necessary, turn off all electrical power and any appliances that may be affected.
4. If you can, move any valuable items away from the area that is affected to keep them safe.
No matter what time of day or night it is, you can rely on Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning for emergency plumbing services in Jacksonville, FL. We are available 24/7 and are always ready to help you in your time of need. Give us a call today to get started!
Different Emergency Plumbing Problems
At Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning, we are trained to handle all kinds of emergency plumbing problems.
1. Burst pipes
2. Clogged or overflowing drains
3. Water heater breakdowns & repairs
4. Sewer line blockage
5. Leaky fixtures & faucets
6. Toilet or sink stoppages
7. Water damage cleanup & restoration
8. And more!
Signs of a Plumbing Emergency
In some situations, it can be hard to tell if you have a plumbing emergency. Here are some of the signs that indicate you may need emergency plumbing services:
1. Water bills that are unusually high: If your water bill goes up all of a sudden, it could mean that you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
2. Low water pressure: If you notice that the water pressure has suddenly dropped significantly, it could be due to an obstruction or a broken pipe.
3. Water stains on ceiling or walls: This could be a sign of a hidden leak inside your walls or ceilings.
4. Unpleasant odors: If you detect a strong, unpleasant odor in your home, it could be coming from a sewer line blockage or from mold growth that was caused by water damage.
5. Visible mold growth: This can be a sign of water damage caused by hidden leaks or flooding.
Why Should You Hire Platinum Plus Heating and Air Conditioning for Emergency Plumbing?
At Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning, we are committed to giving our customers high-quality services and great customer service. We are available 24/7 to take your call and help you solve any plumbing emergency you’re faced with. Our team is experienced in all aspects of plumbing repairs and can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Get in touch with us today
For the best emergency plumbing services in Jacksonville, FL, choose Platinum Plus Heating And Air Conditioning – our experienced team will exceed your expectations! Call us today for more information. We are here to help you with any plumbing emergency you may have. Give us a call now and let’s get started! Check out all our other Plumbing Services in Jacksonville, Florida
FAQs About Our AC Repair in Jacksonville
During the hot summer months, your air conditioning unit is one of the most important things in your home. But how do you know when to get a new air conditioner? Here are some signs that maybe it’s time to upgrade:
1. Your energy bills have steadily been going up. If it costs you more and more to run your air conditioner, it might be time to get a new, more efficient one.
2. It’s been around for more than 10 years. Most air conditioners will last between 10 and 15 years. If yours is getting old, it might be time to get a new one.
3. The unit isn’t cooling your house as well as it used to. If your home isn’t as cool as it used to be, your air conditioner may be working harder than it needs to and using more energy than it should. This could mean that you need to get a new one.
4. You’ve been getting repairs done often. If you’ve been spending more and more money on fixing your air conditioner, it may be cheaper in the long run to just buy a new one.